Merry Christmas From J.E. Shannon & Associates
Wishing You, Your Business, and Your Family...A Very Merry Christmas!
As we Celebrate Christmas, remember those who are less fortunate than ourselves. Be kind, loving, and generous in the New Year. There are a lot of our "neighbors" out there that are suffering hardship in this economic time. That is the reason why during the rest of December and the month of January, we will be donating a percentage of our products and services profits to local, national, and international charities. If you are not a current client of ours, we would like to extend an invitation to become one today! Please visit our site at http://JESAonline.Net to view our products and services. Contact Us TODAY! And, Thank all of our current clients. We will have limited coverage over the holidays and will still answer calls on a delayed basis. We appreciate your business and look forward to the New Year!
James and Adrianna Shannon
Start a new tradition with your family, read The True Story of Christmas on Christmas Day: Luke 2:1-20
Post new comment
- CES 2013 Gadgets That Make You Go...Huh???
- Now Offering Remote Online Backup Services
- Happy St. Patrick's Day From J.E. Shannon & Associates
- J.E. Shannon & Associates Remembers 9-11
- J.E. Shannon & Associates Provides Secure Websites to Rural Towns and Businesses
- Mozilla to Release Firefox 6 Today
- Content Is King
- Do My Facebook Friends Affect My Personal Brand?
- SEO Is No Longer a Viable Marketing Strategy for Small Busines
- Social Media Know How: Managing Facebook Fan Pages